Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager with excellent organizational and time management skills? Do you enjoy leading and developing a team and working collaboratively? Would you like to be part of a great Accounting and Finance Team?
Join SRP as an Accounts Receivable Manager!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Manage cash applications and ensure customer payments are recorded timely and accurately.
- Manage collection efforts to improve days sales outstanding (DSO) and ensure targets are met.
- Review new customer applications for credit approval.
- Manage research and resolution of unapplied or on-account payments.
- Direct daily staff duties to ensure critical and priority tasks are completed timely and in compliance with company requirements.
- Review and maintain procedures to ensure staff are adequately trained.
- Manage weekly KPI reporting for cash applications and collections.
- Identify and advance departmental projects to improve efficiency, accuracy, and value.
- Assist as needed with research/reporting.
Benefits and Perks:
- Hybrid option.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance.
- Paid holidays and floating holidays.
- Flexible PTO plan.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The gross annual salary range is $80,000 - $90,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- 5-7 years accounts receivable experience, with an emphasis on collections.
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience.
- Strong Excel skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, develop and mentor.
- Excellent attention to detail, and organization and planning skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
in accordance with applicable laws.</span></span></p><p><span><span><span><span>The gross annual salary range is $80,000 - $90,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 106714