Business Development Manager (95127)
Business Development Manager
Do you have business development experience? Are you a great communicator, negotiator, and collaborator? Would you like to be part of a great Corporate Development Team?
Join SRP as a Business Development Manager!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
How you’ll contribute to deliver distinctive retail solutions
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Grow the SRP market share through prospecting and developing new accounts.
- Develop sales pipelines in assigned territories and conduct weekly cold calls.
- Manage 500+ prospects via total pipeline ownership.
- Deliver annual accounts growth goals.
- Identify, research, and evaluate opportunities to reach potential customers through CRM, and other prospecting tools.
- Guide potential customers through the transitional process and customer onboarding.
- Develop and establish relationships with teammates, prospects, accounts, and customers.
- Initiate proposals, presentations, and negotiations.
- Collaborate in the creation of business development planning and sales target forecasting.
- Create tools and ideas for improving our business development experience and selling our product and services.
- Effectively communicate activities, both verbally and via monthly written reports, with pipeline and sales updates, competitive activity, retail conditions, and progress of on-boarding of customers.
- Keep abreast of industry, market trends, and best practices via industry event and organization participation (i.e., board level engagement).
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The annual base salary range is $75,000 - $85,000 plus up to $10,000 in monthly commissions. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Development Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in the Grocery & Supermarket Industry preferred.
- BS in Sales, Business Administration, or similar relevant field preferred.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions, meeting sales goals, and following through on client contracts and closures.
- In-depth understanding of key clients, sales statistics, and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and negotiation skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person with ability to develop long sustaining relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint.
- This is a remote role with up to 50% travel.
Pay: $75,000 to $85,000/year
in accordance with applicable laws.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span><span><span><span><span><span>The annual base salary range is $75,000 - $85,000 plus up to $10,000 in monthly commissions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 95127