Compensation and Benefit Manager
- 05-Feb-2019 to 06-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
Work with senior management to set compensation strategy and programs that support the business objectives, meet legal requirements and is aligned across all employee populations.
Core Responsibilities (compensation):
- Develop and run compensation programs; lead annual merit and incentive programs and calibration for year-end
- Develop annual merit and bonus matrixes for frontline employees
- Review pay practices across divisions and recommend program changes to ensure high-reaching advantage based on best practices and benchmarking for both front line and professional organization
- Establish and track metrics to ensure effectiveness of design and execution of programs across divisions
- Local analysis of pay (across all divisions)
- Provide guidance on promotion recommendations
- Partner with key client groups on compensation implications and ensure alignment on Compensation Programs
- Build strong relationships with the CX national and division HR and operation leaders for customer service and technical operations business units
- Create and reimagine compensation strategies with people related solutions (and always keep a positive employee experience top of mind)
- Use compensation data to continuously look at new ways to improve both the CX and frontline employees and supervisors
- Responsible to continuously evolve the compensation culture of the frontline and identify ways to reward and recognize the workforce
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Core Responsibilities (benefits):
- Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Supports management's decision-making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Identifies benefit options by studying programs; obtaining advice from consultants.
- Aligns with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; making sure adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Informs employees of benefit usage by preparing and distributing benefit reports.
- Maintains benefit records by developing recordkeeping systems; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes.
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
- Reconciles benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the benefits and department operational budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across boundaries and develop effective working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Cultural agility
- Strong project management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional consultation skills with client groups
- Business Mindset and Insight; Credible Influence; Professional Maturity; Navigates the Organization, Strong Collaborator
- Strong analytical skills, with proven and differentiating expertise in excel
- Ability to straddle administrative detail to strategic awareness; to understand the strategy and create models or scenarios that align compensation programs to strategy.
- Paycom experience preferred
- Ideally need 8 10 years in HR
- Ideally need 5 7 years working independently in complex and demanding compensation roles
- Generally, requires 10+ years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Master's degree preferred
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 993907