- 20-Oct-2020 to 27-Jan-2021 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to be based in our Castle Rock, Colorado office. In this role, you will support the C-suite Officers by performing administrative duties including calendar, expense and travel management. This role requires cross-functional collaboration and high attention to detail.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Manage calendar's, including arranging meetings of varying sizes and managing the needed technology to execute based on participants
- Understand priorities to effectively manage conflicts, including external and personal commitments. Assist with special projects as required
- Coordinate all logistics related to domestic and international travel and meetings, including maintaining a list of preferences and contacts for travel
- Professional management of highly confidential information, including seamless communication within the company, members of the board, vendors and outside firms and clients
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible administrative experience. Experience coordinating both domestic and international travel, including expense management software, such as Concur, and administering related policies
- Advanced level of proficiency with company audio/video technology such as Skype and Zoom and associated logistics.
- Ability to learn new software and applications.
- Excellent track record of performance that involves supporting senior leaders.
- Highest level of detail-orientation, professionalism, discretion and integrity
- Experience making independent decisions, working with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with company personnel.
- Ability to work under often-ambiguous circumstances, operating successfully with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint
What will make you stand out:
- Demonstrate excellent social skills, both verbal and written, and excel in a role where you will interact with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Keen judgement and experience with handling confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Be an independent, proactive partner who takes the initiative and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Be able to prioritize requests based on needs of business and executive leadership team.
SRP Companies is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.