Field Inventory Control Counter
- 07-Feb-2019 to 08-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Base plus Overtime
- Full Time
SRP Companies is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 independent retail and large corporate customer locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people that are ensuring our customers are satisfied by delivering platinum level service. SRP wants employees like you to carry our vision forward by taking pride in our work, our products and our dedication to customer service.
SRP Companies is excited to announce an incredible opportunity as a Field Inventory Control Counter. Would you describe your self as ambitious, you are always up for a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, independent environment, this may be the job for you. As a Field Inventory Counter you will be part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide extraordinary service and value to our customers.
Do you Love to travel, this opportunity is for you
This position requires extensive overnight travel (up to 85%) by automobile and/or air. Able to meet deadlines and provide accurate feedback and reports. Are you able to adapt quickly and be flexible schedule is required. Normal hours are Monday through Friday with additional days and extended hours as necessary to fulfill responsibilities.
The Inventory Counter job involves continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory quantity records for material control and shrink purposes involving vans and storage units. Duties include quarterly physical inventory counts of each route which includes the van and storage unit associated with the route.
- Analyze data and provide feedback back to employees and leadership
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Build relationships provide training and feedback
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Poised, presentable, and confident while dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to navigate and / or read maps, GPS and routing detail
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight travel
- Minimum of two years in administrative warehouse, merchandising, inventory specialist or similar experience
- Proven experience in working with Excel at an intermediate level
- Savvy with portable electronics and phone applications
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
SRP Companies participates in E-Verify employment verification.It is the policy of SRP Companies not to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, age, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or disability. AA/EEO
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 996087