- 23-Aug-2019 to 22-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Sapulpa, OK, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies overview
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP Companies has grown into a national leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. Our portfolio brands including Solaray, Pugs, AES and Global Eyewear, as well as licensed products are represented in eyewear, electronics, wearables and other general merchandise categories in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S and Canada. We have achieved tremendous growth due to a strong commitment to Platinum Level Category Management and exceeding customer's expectations through our passion to provide innovative products and services.
SRP Companies is excited to announce that we have a Helpdesk Technician position available. By joining our Team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide great service and value to our customers.
The Helpdesk Technician primary responsibility is to provide technical support for all SRP Companies employees across all divisions. The Helpdesk Technician will work on assigned or queued helpdesks tickets, attend to helpdesk calls and/or emails to ensure a timely resolution.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate daily
- Follow specific customer service standards and processes set by Helpdesk Manager and Director of Information Technology
- Establish and follow best practices through the entire technical support process
- Attends, assigns and responsible for completing the desk side tickets coming through our ticketing systems.
- O365 mailbox, public folder/shared mailboxes, PST files, distribution groups, general knowledge of spam, phishing emails to guide users, protect systems
- Computer/Monitor/Peripheral issues
- SRPm mobile troubleshooting (proficient with android platform)
- Network connectivity issues, Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Issues with general applications (like Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.)
- Printer/Scanner setup, troubleshooting
- Ability to escalate and resolve complicated issues to L2,L3, Software Engineering Team, outside vendor as quickly as possible and follows thru to completion of the ticket.
- This role will be on-call on an established rotating schedule with other helpdesk technician(s) and helpdesk manager.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction in every step of the service delivery.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- New hire support, prepare and deliver computer equipment as requested
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and remote access tools.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in log
- Responsible for onboarding/training new hire on the IT systems, ensures that the new hire has access to all key systems as requested by HR and direct manager for success in their role.
- Associates degree highly preferred. Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, information technology or relevant field is a plus.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, linux
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell
- Fundamental understanding of networking concepts, protocols and topologies (TCP/IP, routers, switches, LAN/WAN).
- Min 3 years hands on experience with as Helpdesk technician/specialist
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Wellness programs
SRP Companies participates in E-Verify employment verification.
It is the policy of SRP Companies not to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, age, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or disability. AA/EEO
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1175086