Human Resources Business Partner
- 05-Feb-2019 to 06-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
At SRP Companies, growth, expansion and transformation are the key interpersonal commitments for 2019 and beyond. SRP Companies is committed to creating the best employee experience that will engage, inspire and develop our talent for the future, prepare more than 1,100 employees to deliver the best customer experience and provide career defining experiences for our top talent. And as strategic talent advisors and business savvy partners, the Human Resources team is responsible for the delivering our game changing mission.
To make an impact as an HRBP:
- You will be responsible for the HR roadmap for client groups to improve organizational performance and develop organizational capability.
- You will act as an organizational advisor and influence senior leaders on significant matters.
- You will engage with senior leadership in those Divisions to ensure strategic engagement and impact to areas of leadership and organizational development, talent management, and employee relations.
- You will provide direction on talent management efforts within client groups supported, manage raised employee relations issues, direct and participate on special projects.
You will have the following:
- 10+ years of multi-function HR experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Strong understanding of Federal employment laws
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic and forward-thinking skills
- Executive presence
- Dedicated and adaptable management style
- Comfortable with a fast pace and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective partnerships with business leaders
- Be a team-player and work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This is a unique position that requires a uniquely qualified individual. Are you a savvy business and HR leader with vision capable of working strategically with senior leadership and not afraid to question the status quo or tackle huge challenges while also having the street cred to build trust and credibility with a large hourly workforce that is paramount to the success of SRP Companies. Do you have a strong and well-rounded HR generalist background with several years of HR leadership experience with large workforces? You also have a consistent record in building and improving organizational capabilities and a thorough working knowledge of employee engagement practices and employee relations. An advanced degree in HR Management or related field is preferred.
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 993899