- 30-Sep-2020 to 20-Nov-2020 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability.
We are currently looking for a full time Instructional Designer.
This position will partner with the SRP University team and key business stakeholders to assist with the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of SRP University curriculum. This individual must work closely with field business leaders and subject matter experts across the organization to understand the business goals; determine the learning and development needs of the various populations necessary to support those business goals; and develop and successfully execute instructional design plans to address those needs. This individual will serve as a liaison between the corporate/division/region teams to help ensure the applicability of training materials to the company needs. Special emphasis will be placed on curriculum designed to support new product launches and system/process upgrades. This individual will understand how to leverage CBT and other alternative delivery systems to design blended learning solutions that meet the needs of the learner, the business and make efficient use of trainer resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in instructional systems design or equivalent
- 3 5 years experience in Learning & Development
- Demonstrated experience in instructional systems design in a service oriented industry
- Evidence of a solid working knowledge of learning and development best practices and adult learning theory
- Ability to convert traditional training materials delivered through instructor lead sessions and PPT to CBT and alternative delivery methods
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant
- Service orientation and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to interact collaboratively within all levels and functions of an organization
- Consumer product goods experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and writing skills
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- An extensive and ongoing training program at SRP University
- A fun and supportive culture
- A company vehicle and fuel card are provided to our sales reps
- Sales and performance incentives
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Dodge Friends and Family Discount
- Daily Per Diem for Overnight Travel
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and diligence to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions to hire, promote, field, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.