Inventory Control Supervisor
- 07-Feb-2020 to 07-Apr-2020 (MST)
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- Depends on Experience
- Full Time
Who is SRP Companies?
We are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. SRP Companies offers a wide selection of well-designed, quality stuffed animals and novelty plush. Huggable animals from familiar lands and lovable critters from exotic, faraway places of the world make up just a part of the fantastic toy line. Fiesta's success has been based on diversification in its product lines, customer base and wide distribution including toy and gift shops, zoos, amusement and entertainment venues. We also provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
SRP Companies is looking for an experienced Inventory Control Supervisor in our Virginia Beach Distribution Center.
- Identifies product and unit of measures to count in
- Good command of basic math skills
- Updates paperwork to provide math for final count number entered into Oracle
- Reviews area for all inventory and ensures materials are in proper locations
- Utilizes counting tools including weigh counting scales
- Reports discrepancies and any damaged product to supervisor
- Maintains at least a 98% degree of accuracy in count and data entry
- May be called on to provide second count audits
- Oversee cycle counts from team members
- Other tasks as required to support team
- Adheres to all company policies, guidelines and safety procedures
- Update containers with accurate partial quantities
- Must be able to handle working in high and at times cramped space, regularly required to stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the warehouse
- Regularly operates personal computers and hand-held devices and is comfortable with software packages such as Oracle EBS and Microsoft Excel and Word
- Research inventory discrepancies
- Proven time management skills with the ability to work self-directed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more during the course of the day
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.