- 29-Mar-2019 to 28-Jun-2019 (MST)
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
US- Convenience, a Division of SRP Companies is excited to announce that we have a Project / Workflow Manager position available. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced, growing, collaborative team environment while managing multiple priorities, this may be the position for you.
The Project Manager is responsible for the workflow timeline execution of all new products, projects, and special programs. They will work collaboratively with Leadership Management, Product Development team, Retailer Project teams, Sales team and the Supply Chain Management team. Critical to success is the ability to pro-actively manage and communicate across the organization to ensure on-time execution of projects.
US- Convenience offers a competitive benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off and 401(k) with a Company match.
This position requires a dynamic, flexible individual who has strong analytical skills combined with the proven attention to detail, a sense of urgency and an "out of the box" approach to getting things done. This includes; but not limited to:
- Create scope of project, maintain timeliness in dealing with issues, and track timeline progress and report status updates.
- Responsible for flawless execution of projects in an extremely fast-paced environment with continual changing priorities.
- Work with team leaders to support team member's participation and success.
This position has the responsibility to lead the project life cycles, working with all departments, to ensure successful project. Meaning hitting reasonable in store dates, production dates etc. In addition, this position is responsible for working with teams to ensure that timelines and schedules are met on a daily basis. This position is exposed to confidential information related to innovation, production, and strategic initiatives undertaken by the Company.
- 3-5 years project management experience, preferably within a CPG import and distribution environment.
- The ability to generate positive relationships and foster a team environment through excellent leadership and management skills.
- Solid planning and organizational skills, detail orientation and the ability to manage multiple projects in a pro-active, timely manner.
- Superb communication skills, including strong writing and presentation skills as well as proven influencing and persuading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including the knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Project Management software experience.
- Previous experience within consumer package goods, experience in convenience retailing environment a plus.
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree and/ or a certification with a focus in Project desired but not required.
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1041432