Route Coordinator (Fleet Routing / Mapping Specialist)
- 04-Dec-2018 to 04-Jan-2019 (MST)
- Sapulpa, OK, USA
- Full Time
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP Companies has grown into a national leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. Our portfolio brands including Solaray, Pugs, AES and Global Eyewear, as well as licensed products are represented in eyewear, electronics, wearables and other general merchandise categories in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S and Canada. We have achieved tremendous growth due to a strong commitment to Platinum Level Category Management and exceeding customer's expectations through our passion to provide innovative products and services.
We are excited to announce that we have an opening for a Route Coordinator (Fleet Routing / Mapping Specialist) position with SRP Companies. This position is responsible for the execution of Route Optimization and to provide support to the Operations Team while ensuring costs and productivity targets are achieved.
Successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate proactively, positively, and clearly, while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset while adhering to the overall goals of the Company.
- Daily maintenance of the Descartes WinRoute Tool, and other mapping applications.
- Routing based on Rep, Customer location and service scheduling ensuring service, cost, and productivity targets are met
- Ensure customer information is accurate and current in databases.
- Solve routing challenges based on workload, geographical areas, proper sequencing, balanced workload, and customer/driver continuity
- Handle customer, management and employee interactions in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 months experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office Suite), spreadsheets, etc.
- Descartes WinRoute Software experience a plus.
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various personalities
SRP Companies, participates in E-Verify employment verification.
It is the policy of SRP Companies not to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, age, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or disability. AA/EEO
Pay: up to $35,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 901298