Route Sales and Merchandising Representative
- 15-Feb-2021 to 16-Mar-2021 (MST)
- Field Operations
- Morgan Hill, CA, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: Exceeding Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability.
As a Route Sales and Merchandising Representative, you will work full time and be accountable for selling, servicing and merchandising our trendy and high-quality products such as fashionable eyewear, electronics, wearing apparel, novelty and seasonal items to local stores within a territory. Our representatives work independently and are a part of an extraordinary team that are motivated, service minded and proud to represent SRP.
- Merchandise and sell our variety of products with a dedication to platinum level service.
- Place importance on customer service and strive to support and interact with store management and their employee's.
- Drive a company vehicle to deliver inventory with a commitment to abide by driver's safety regulations and procedures.
- Provide support to the sales operation team and communicate effectively with regional team.
- Maintain accurate inventory of products through organization and efficiency.
- Execute installation of fixtures, store resets, and promotional materials.
- Work an average of 50 hours a week in all weather conditions. Up to 50% travel may be required for some territories with overnight stay.
- Prepared to perform different or additional duties as assigned with a flexible demeanor.
Requirements and Skills:
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets our standards
- Pass a background and drug screening
- Travel overnight on selected routes
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be able to meet the physical requirements such as lifting up to 50 pounds and bend, push, stoop and kneel for extended periods of time
Successful Applicants Will Contribute:
- Acute attention to detail, accuracy, organization and multi-tasking
- Digital literacy and proficiency with technology such as a variety of smartphone apps, Outlook, Excel and Zoom
- A strong work ethic, self- motivated and effective social skills
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- An extensive and ongoing training program at SRP University
- A fun and supportive culture
- A company vehicle and fuel card are provided to our sales reps
- Sales and performance incentives
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Dodge Friends and Family Discount
- Daily Per Diem for Overnight Travel
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum level customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and diligence to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions to hire, promote, field, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.