Route Service Representative
- 02-Jan-2019 to 03-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Delivery and Merchandising
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Base Salary plus Overtime plus Bonus - $40K-$45K
- Full Time
Who We Are
SRP Companies is a national wholesale distributor of wearable products who is a recognizable leader of store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable sunglasses, wireless accessories, novelty items as well as other high demand products in C-Store and other retail environments. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum level customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. You will provide outstanding service and value to our customers. By joining our Service team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, and like to travel, this may be the job for you. By joining SRP Companies you will know what it means to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
You are who SRP Companies is looking for
We're looking for a down to earth go-getter, who is a self-starter, highly motivated and engaging people person with boundless energy and excellent work ethic.
Prior route service, delivery driver or route sales experience is a plus, but not required. We are seeking individuals who place importance on customer service and strives to be Platinum level.
Job duties include, but not limited to, route service, product handling, installation of fixtures, store resets, sales, and merchandising. As a Route Service Representative, you are an integral part of the SRP Companies Operations and sales teams.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Driving record will be reviewed and meet SRP Company Standards
Would you describe yourself as
- Professional, Courteous, Friendly person who enjoys interacting with customers and the public
- Excellent organization and analytical skills, able to perform duties with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and ambitious for success, you take pride in your work
- Ability to prioritize and work well on your own
- Calm, poised, and confident demeanor with the ability to operate vehicle in all weather and road conditions for long periods of time
You should apply today
- Competitive pay
- Independent work environment
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Excellent health benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- Accident/Life Insurance, Flex Spending
- 401K, PTO & Holiday Pay
- Company Career path with growth opportunities
- Company vehicle, Company credit card for company approved expenses, latest in technology handheld device, on the job training and more
Click Apply for immediate consideration
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Base Salary plus Overtime plus Bonus - $40K-$45K
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 966633