Route Service Representative
- 28-Jun-2019 to 27-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Delivery and Merchandising
- Bloomington, IN, USA
- Base Salary plus Overtime plus Incentive
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. You will provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our Service team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, and like to travel, this may be the job for you.
Our Mission Statement is that we Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join our Team.
The question is who are you?
The What and Who
- We're looking for a down to earth go getter who is a self-starter, people person with boundless energy and work ethic.
- Prior route experience is a plus, but not required. We are seeking someone who places importance on customer service and strives for an excellent customer experience. Job duties include, but not limited to, route service, product handling, installation of fixtures, store resets, and merchandising. You will also provide support to the Sales Operations Team.
- Minimum requirements are a High School Degree or GED, valid Driver's License and driving record that meets our standards.
What Qualities Are We Looking For?
- Are you poised
- Are you Presentable
- Are you Confident
- Can you be courteous while looking after customers?
- Excellent organization
- Are you a people person?
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Do you possess good analytical skills?
- Are you Adaptable to change?
- Are you Self-motivated
- Are you Road Warrior
We've Got You Covered
You will receive
- Competitive pay
- Performance incentives
- Excellent health benefits, such as, Health, Vision, Dental
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- And much more.
- Company vehicle
- Company credit card for company approved expenses.
Are you wanting to be a teammate? Then click apply.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1124191