Truck & Travel Sales Representative
- 11-Sep-2020 to 10-Oct-2020 (MST)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
SRP is committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
SRP Companies is looking for a Truck & Travel Sales Representative. This position will seek out and solicit new business as well as maintain current business in the truck and travel industry. The optimal candidate will appreciate our competitive benefits package, paid holidays, PTO and performance incentives. Our employee's love our consistent schedule with weekends off along with a company vehicle, hotel program and many other perks such as 401k and FSA. Extensive training with SRP University and on route is provided.
- New Accounts, sales, and service experience
- High level of travel each week
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets our standards
- 3-5 years of sales, service and merchandising
- The ability to work in a fast- changing environment that includes a personality that is versatile, flexible all while maintaining a positive and forward-thinking attitude
- Computer and Smartphone savvy
- Acute attention to detail
- A self -motivated individual who takes charge with boundless energy and enthusiasm
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing company? If so, apply today and join our team.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.