- 09-Aug-2019 to 08-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- $12.50-$13.50 DOE
- Full Time
Who We Are
We are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. Fiesta, a Division of SRP Companies offers a wide selection of well-designed, quality stuffed animals and novelty plush. Huggable animals from familiar lands and lovable critters from exotic, faraway places of the world make up just a part of the fantastic toy line. Fiesta's success has been based on diversification in its product lines, customer base and wide distribution including toy and gift shops, zoos, amusement and entertainment venues. We also provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are Fiesta and we want you to join our Team.
The question is who are you?
The question is who are you?
Fiesta along with SRP Companies is looking for an ambitious, experienced Team Lead in our Distribution Center. If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding Distribution Center this position could be for you.
- Shipping, Receiving, stocking, packaging and other duties as
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Restock bins of product as needed
- Perform order selection and picking as needed
- Operate equipment as necessary; safety box cutters, scissor lift, forklift etc.
- Warehouse Experience
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, fork lift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on a set schedule
- Strong teammate, positive attitude ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in extreme environments: hot or cold temperatures in warehouse
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay: $12.50 to $13.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1161128