- 07-Nov-2019 to 06-Dec-2020 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- $12.50-$13.50 DOE
- Full Time
Who We Are
SRP Companies is a national leader of in-store merchandising solutions in more than 60,000 independent retail and large corporate customer locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service.
We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you thrive in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you!
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability. Who are we? We are SRP Companies & we want you to join our Team.
The question is who are you? SRP Companies is looking for an ambitious, experienced Warehouse Associate in our Distribution Center. If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding Distribution Center this position could be for you.
- Shipping, receiving, stocking, and packaging
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Perform order selection and picking as needed
- Operate equipment as necessary; safety box cutters, scissor lift, forklift etc.
- Warehouse Experience
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, fork lift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs
- Able to meet deadlines and work on a set schedule
- Strong teammate & positive attitude
- The ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in temperature extremes of heat and cold in the warehouse
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay: $12.50 to $13.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1246852