7-11 Regional Sales Manager
7-Eleven Regional Sales Manager – Florida
Are you passionate about building relationships? Do you enjoy sales and connecting with customers? Join SRP Companies as a 7-Eleven Regional Sales Manager!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Generate incremental sales and placements within an assigned 7-Eleven Zone and meet sales objectives
- Implement strategies to maintain and grow business by leveraging existing programs and pre-assigned promotions
- Develop solid and trusting relationships with customers
- Ensure all strategic and target accounts are fully aware of all products and services
- Identify and communicate key client issues and complaints
- Educate Store Managers/Franchise Owners of SRP’s programs and offerings
- Manage, grow, and retain existing accounts
- Collaborate with the internal team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Support and cover Franchise Owners Association (FOA) & tradeshow events
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Sales commissions are excellent with an earning potential of $90,000. The gross annual base salary is $60,000 - $65,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual pay will vary and is based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- 4-5 years of experience in sales, management, or relevant experience
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into actions and solutions
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight
- Prior C-Store sales experience preferred
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
The gross annual base salary is $60,000 - $65,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 108412