Accounts Receivable Collections Supervisor
- 02-Jul-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 (MST)
- Accounting & Finance
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is seeking an Accounts Receivable Collections Supervisor to join our accounting team. The ideal candidate will have cash applications, billing, and collections experience. Excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, strong work ethic and the desire to find solutions when presented with challenges are key attributes for success in this position.
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable Collection team of the company including.
- Supervise team of collectors
- High volume data entry, customer service and account reconciliation
- Research and resolve account discrepancies
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation routines
- Bachelor's degree and/or a combination of experience minimum 3-5 years in accounts receivable and cash applications
- Strong excel skills
- Highly detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.