Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager- Maryland, United States
Do you enjoy leading and developing a dynamic group of sales representatives? Are your customer service skills top-notch?
If so, join Strategic Retail Partners as an Area Sales Manager!
Driven by our mission to exceed expectations through passion, performance, and profitability.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
• Lead, develop, and mentor a large sales team to achieve high levels of performance and productivity while helping grow revenue.
• Have a safety-first mindset and lead by example.
• Build relationships and manage performance goals.
• Coach sales representatives to deliver top notch customer service, using a combination of data analysis and the hands on working with reps in the field.
• Present sales and customer service data to leadership teams.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employees are paid weekly
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
Sales commissions are excellent with an earning potential of $65,000 $80,000. Base pay is $50,050. This range represents the anticipated low and high end, base plus commission, for this position. Actual pay will vary and is based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Three years minimum of supervisory experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Five years of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience preferred.
- Ability to make frequent travel with overnight stays within the region.
- Ability to analyze various reports and data.