Area Service Manager (ASM)
- 08-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Delivery and Merchandising
- Jackson, MS, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking an Area Service Manager for South Central Region team. As an ASM you will be directing the daily activities of RSR's for an assigned geographic area to ensure SRP Product lines are serviced in all assigned accounts.
Area Service Manager Job Duties:
- Conduct one on one meetings with RSR's to discuss performance.
- Conduct ride along with RSR's to further develop their customer service skills.
- Make contact each RSR each week (by phone).
- Responsible for all RSR's to adhere to all company safety standards.
- Assure the appearance and condition of all Company Personnel and equipment is kept up to company standards.
- Responsible for the development and continuous learning of RSR's through company provided employee development materials.
- Execute procedures and programs to increase productivity, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Responsible for executing a weekly WIGS Cadence Call.
- Engage and develop core competencies in RSR's through training, coaching, mentoring, and consistent performance feedback.
- Encourages others to work as a team. Provide input and mentorship to team.
- Provide leadership that enhances company culture and encourages commitment to Platinum Level Service.
- Solves problems with desire to produce outstanding results.
- Models, leads, and trains staff to ensure continuous improvement in all area relevant to the position.
- Ensures execution to SRP Companies standard operating processes.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Perform special projects, assignments, and duties as requested by Leadership.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous management experience needed/required.
- Requires strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the use of Android Devices and MS Office Products.
- Willingness and ability for frequent overnight travel.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. IND123