Buyer - Hybrid Role in Lindon, Utah
Do you have experience as a buyer and supply chain planning? Are you Excel savvy? Join SRP Companies as a Buyer!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Plan and execute the procurement of finished goods from manufacturers and suppliers.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications directly with the manufacturers and suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules.
- Monitor open purchase orders to ensure on-time deliveries and proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Maintain MRP reports and contribute to the monthly sales and operations planning process.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in Oracle ERP system.
- Proactively provide supply status and shipment tracking.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and suppliers, assuring required legal documentation is current.
Benefits and Perks:
- Hybrid role
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employees Paid Weekly
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The annual gross base salary range is $60,000 - $70,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- 3 years of experience as a buyer preferably supporting supply chain processes
- Outstanding Excel skills.
- ERP & MRP experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Critical thinker and team player.
- Ability to work at our Lindon Utah Distribution Center in a hybrid capacity.