Category Management Analyst
- 15-Dec-2020 to 13-Feb-2021 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
We are seeking a Category Management Analyst in our Castle Rock, CO office. As a Category Manager Analyst, you report directly to the Director of Merchandising Analytics and you support our Product and Sales teams to craft strategic selling stories, uncover new category growth opportunities, optimize product assortment at retail all in an effort to maximize sales and profitability. For example, we know that consumers in Dubuque, IA do not have the same eyewear style preferences and demands as our consumers in South Beach. As Category Manager Analyst, you would work with Product and Sales teams to make product assortment recommendations that better cater to getting the right product in the right place at the right time for our consumers.
- Conduct analytical assignments from product teams to support achieving business goals.
- Assist in coordinating and executing the business tactics for development, marketing and sales of the products in a category.
- Monitor performance of assigned product marketing plans and business initiatives to report performance to expected results.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop product promotions with Product and Sales to drive profitable sales.
- Support Sales with customer queries regarding category sales and performance to plan.
- Analyze market or customer data and provide learnings to product or sales leadership.
Special Projects and Ad Hoc Reporting
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of category management principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex analytical information so that others understand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable communicating with leadership
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.