- 21-Jun-2021 to 20-Aug-2021 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is an international distribution and service organization that leverages many different consumer brands across convenience stores and other sales channels. Leveraging technology is a strength of the organization we use to maintain competitive advantage and barriers of entry into our space.
We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. In this position you will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of predictive automation software.
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data and create artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models, training and retraining systems, and deploying them to production. To perform this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming as well as have knowledge of data science, software and data science base engineering. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up to date with the latest developments in the field. This position will be part of a new and growing team to drive efficiencies and automation, through ML and AI.
Machine Learning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information including auto-tagging images, text-to-speech conversions and resulting SQL and/or no SQL Scripts.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Design tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
Machine Learning Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Master's degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code development and version control.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master's degree is a plus
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Familiarity in working with data lakes and data warehouses
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model within the required latency objectives
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $65,000 - $70,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....