Digital Communications Specialist
- 15-Apr-2021 to 14-May-2021 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is currently searching for an experienced Digital Communications professional. This role is perfect for a detail-oriented, people person with a passion for communications. The Analyst or Specialist will support senior leadership giving ideas a voice and a message. The specialist's role is not just to distribute a message but help create action and conversation and move a workforce to be brand ambassadors. The specialist is a strong partner and support to HR initiatives around employee experience. This position reports to the Chief Human Resource Officer.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies to engage our employees.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.) leveraging both modern and traditional communication mechanisms (email and townhalls to intranet, podcasts, and videos)
- Assist in developing communication of strategies or messages from Senior Leadership.
- Work cross-functionally to define key themes, messages, and objectives to drive awareness, engagement, and cascade information to teams with unique functions and communication needs.
- Assist in developing external communications (job postings, social media, LinkedIn articles, etc.)
- Draft content for communications
- Organize communication events (town halls, executive tours, etc.)
- Liaise with marketing team to create relevant digital communication collateral.
- Foster relationships with advocates, leaders, and key persons both internally and externally.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce.
- A proven history of implementing strategic, proactive, innovative communications programs with outstanding results.
- Experience developing creative approaches to difficult communications challenges.
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate information to multiple audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging social media accounts
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.