- 28-Dec-2020 to 15-Feb-2021 (MST)
- Field Operations
- Jackson, MS, USA
- Full Time
A Career with SRP is Rewarding!
- Full Time Employment
- A un and supportive culture
- A company vehicle and fuel card
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- An extensive and ongoing training program at SRP University
- Dodge Friends and Family Discount
- Daily per diem for overnight travel
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- Schedule is Monday Friday starting at 6am
- Compensation is $14.45 an hour plus overtime, sales and performance incentives
- Travel overnight on selected routes
- Criminal background check
- At least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- US work authorization
- High school or equivalent
- Be able to meet the physical requirements such as lifting to 50 pounds and bend, push, stoop and kneel for extended periods of time
- Acute attention to detail, accuracy, organization and multi-tasking
- Digital literacy and proficiency with technology such as a variety of smartphone apps, Outlook, Excel and Zoom
- A strong work ethic, self- motivated and effective social skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Field Sales (representing an organization by delivering and selling their products.)
- Merchandising Products (proper planogram placement, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Customer Service (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work that has included repetitive physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching, carrying, pushing and pulling).
Start your new career with SRP Companies!
We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed our company to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
As an employee you will work full time as a route driver, a sales representative and a merchandiser servicing local stores within a territory with our trendy and high-quality products. Our representatives work independently and are a part of an extraordinary team that are motivated, service minded and proud to represent SRP.
- Merchandise and sell our variety of products with a dedication to platinum level service.
- Place importance on customer service and strive to support and interact with store management and their employee's.
- Drive a company vehicle to deliver inventory with a commitment to abide by driver's safety regulations and procedures.
- Provide support to the sales operation team and communicate effectively with regional team.
- Maintain accurate inventory of products through organization and efficiency.
- Execute installation of fixtures, store resets, and promotional materials.
- Work an average of 50 hours a week in all weather conditions.
- Up to 50% travel may be required for some territories with overnight stay.
- Prepared to perform different or additional duties as assigned with a flexible demeanor.
- Conducts end of day reports on business transactions, communicates to management on any unresolved issues.