Equipment Operator-3rd Shift
- 22-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability.
We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide outstanding service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you thrive in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you!
This position is a Sunday through Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am schedule. We pay a competitive hourly wage of $16.00 an hour with a shift differential. We also offer solid benefits including health, vision, dental, a 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, apply today!
- Order picking for replenishment and customer orders
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks by hand or equipment
- Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate Narrow Aisle/Stand Up Forklift
- 6+ months previous forklift equipment experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer