Field Inventory Compliance Auditor
- 05-Jun-2019 to 04-Jul-2019 (MST)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
SRP Companies is excited to announce that we have a Field Inventory Compliance Auditor position available. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this may be the job for you. By joining our Team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide extraordinary service and value to our customers.
- Collect, analyze and report inventory data
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Identify issues and provide tools to problem solve
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Analytical skills
- Ambitious and self-starting
- Ability to navigate and / or read maps, GPS and routing detail
- Flexibility to work in utmost weather conditions
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight travel
- Extensive overnight travel (up to 85%) by land and/or air.
- This position requires the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum two years in warehouse clerical, merchandising, inventory specialist or related area. Proven experience in working with Excel at an intermediate level
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1102169