Field Inventory Control Auditor
- 04-May-2021 to 03-Jun-2021 (MST)
- Accounting & Finance
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Full Time
SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
We are currently looking for a Field Inventory Control Auditor to join our team.
The optimal candidate will appreciate our competitive benefits package, paid holidays, PTO and performance incentives. Our employee's love our consistent schedule with weekends off along with a company vehicle, hotel program and many other perks such as 401k and FSA.
- Analyzing data
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Conduct field audits within an identified region and report findings
- Provide training on inventory procedures and processes for improvement
- Work with customer on inventory and shrink
- Work with Operations on process and procedure updates
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Working in Accounting or Inventory preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Clear attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and / or read maps, GPS and routing detail
- The ability to work in a constantly progressing environment that includes a personality that is adaptable, flexible all while maintaining a positive and forward-thinking demeanor.
- Computer and Smartphone savvy.
- Acute attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual who takes charge with boundless energy and passion.
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a developing company? If so, apply today!
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.