Field Inventory Control Auditor
- 10-Jun-2021 to 18-Jul-2021 (MST)
- Field Operations
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP Companies has grown into a national leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. Our portfolio brands include Solaray, Pugs, AES and Global Eyewear, as well as licensed products are represented in eyewear, electronics, wearables and other general merchandise categories in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S and Canada. We have achieved tremendous growth due to a strong commitment to Platinum Level Category Management and exceeding customer's expectations through our passion to provide innovative products and services.
SRP Companies is excited to announce we have a Field Inventory Control Auditor position available. By joining our Team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide great service and value to our customers.
The Field Inventory Control Auditor position involves continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory quantity records for material control and shrink purposes. Investigates discrepancies, locates error sources, source of shrink from inventories and customer stock. Identify operational risks and improvements that drive profitability and operational efficiency. Communicates with customer on inventory/shrink concerns and recommend improvements to the process. Work with internal staff to improve process and procedural opportunities.
- Analyzing data
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Conduct field audits within an identified region and report findings
- Provide training on inventory procedures and processes for improvement
- Work with customer on inventory and shrink
- Work with Operations on process and procedure updates
- Poised, presentable, and confident while dealing with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience in Inventory Control/Loss Prevention required
- Bachelor of Science in Business a plus but not required
- Clear attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and / or read maps, GPS and routing detail
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight travel
SRP Companies participates in E-Verify employment verification.
It is the policy of SRP Companies not to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, age, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or disability. AA/EEO