General Ledger Accountant (95464)
Are you Excel savvy with accounting experience? Do you have strong analytical and problem solving skills? Would you like to be part of a great Accounting and Finance Team?
Join SRP as General Ledger Accountant!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
How you’ll contribute to deliver distinctive retail solutions
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
* Prepare month end entries and reconciliations
* Oversee and maintain company cash accounts
* Oversee and maintain proper recording of prepaid expenses
* Recording and estimating month end accruals
* Work in conjunction with Finance team for month end reporting deliverables
* Provide support and analysis for yearend audit
* Manage accounting compliance items, including filings and sales taxes
Benefits and Perks:
* Hybrid role
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Company paid short term disability and life insurance
* Paid holidays and floating holidays
* Flexible PTO plan
* 401(k) with company match
* Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The gross annual salary range is $58,000 - $65,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the accounting field
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
* Excellent skills with Excel
* Excellent attention to detail, and organization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Desire for growth and inquisitive attitude a must
* Experience with Oracle is a plus