General Warehouse Associate
- 06-May-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Senatobia, MS, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is a national leader of in-store merchandising solutions in more than 60,000 independent retail and large corporate customer locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service.
We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates in our AES Outdoors Division.
AES Outdoors has been selling eyewear, mobile electronics, insulated cans, bottles, and coolers for over 20 years. We have licenses with over 80 major collegiate names and brands such as Real Tree, Mossy Oak, Prym1, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Bone Collector and Ducks Unlimited.
We are excited for the future of AES as it continues to grow, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide outstanding service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you thrive in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you!
- Shipping, receiving, stocking, and packaging
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Perform order selection and picking as required
- Operate equipment as IE; safety box cutters, scissor lift, forklift and other equipment as the need arises
- Warehouse Experience
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Able to safely lift to 75lbs
- Strong teammate & positive demeanor
- Must be able to work 3rd shift
- The ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in extreme temperature of heat and cold in the warehouse
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Are you an outgoing people person? Are you attentive to detail? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a dedication to accuracy? Can you effectively multitask? Do you have great problem-solving and decision-making skills? Are you a hard worker who is driven to achieve goals? Do you enjoy driving? If so, apply for this position by filling out our initial quick, mobile-friendly application!