General Warehouse Associate
- 26-Aug-2021 to 25-Oct-2021 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Vernon, CA, USA
- Full Time
Fiesta is excited to announce that we have a General Warehouse Associate position available. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide great service and value to our customers. We have achieved tremendous growth due to a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a passion to provide innovative products and services. This dedication has allowed Fiesta to establish a dominant brand and outstanding reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
We pay $15 an hour plus overtime. We also offer solid benefits including health, vision, dental, a 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, apply today!
Fiesta is known for innovative plush designs that combine form and function. Every year, Fiesta comes out with new products that are the latest and greatest in toy. In addition to the manufacturing of their popular products, Fiesta does custom and private label work for many clients. Fiesta not only offers quality but also competitive pricing, earning the reputation of being a trusted source and resource partner in the manufacture of branded, private label, custom, and licensed plush.
- Shipping, receiving, stocking, and packaging
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Perform order selection and picking as required
- Operate equipment as IE; safety box cutters, scissor lift, forklift and other equipment as the need arises
- Warehouse Experience
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Able to safely lift to 75lbs
- Strong teammate & positive demeanor
- The ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in extreme temperature of heat and cold in the warehouse
- Bilingual preferred
A Career with Fiesta is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And more....
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Are you an outgoing people person? Are you attentive to detail? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a dedication to accuracy? Can you effectively multitask? Do you have great problem-solving and decision-making skills? Are you a hard worker who is driven to achieve goals? Do you enjoy driving? If so, apply for this position by filling out our initial quick, mobile-friendly application!