General Warehouse Associate
- 30-Nov-2021 to 27-Feb-2022 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
$2000 Signing Bonus! ($1000 at 3 months & $1,000 at 6 months)
SRP Companies Lindon, UT Distribution Center is seeking to hire a full-time Warehouse Associate. This position is Monday through Friday. Our warehouse associates execute the company's strategy of delivering quality products and promote the company vision, mission, and values. Are you a hard worker who is tired of pouring all your energy into a boring job? Do you want to be a part of our fun and supportive culture? If so, keep reading!
We pay $15 an hour plus overtime. We also offer solid benefits including health, vision, dental, a 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, apply today!
ABOUT SRP COMPANIES
We are a wholesale supplier and our category management services optimize product mix and merchandising, improve retailer sales and profits, and allow store operators to focus on other core responsibilities. We promise to provide the best service and category management possible at every step of the process from source to shelf. Our dedication has allowed us to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
We are a growing company with a vision of E2P3 - Exceeding Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. We need hard-working employees to carry our vision forward. By joining our team, you will become part of a high-energy group of people. We also offer our employees competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a work environment that people want to be a part of.
- Shipping, receiving, stocking, and packaging
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Perform order selection and picking as required
- Operate equipment as IE; safety box cutters, scissor lift, forklift and other equipment as the need arises
- Warehouse Experience
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Able to safely lift to 75lbs
- Strong teammate & positive demeanor
- The ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in extreme temperature of heat and cold in the warehouse
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Are you an outgoing people person? Are you attentive to detail? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a dedication to accuracy? Can you effectively multitask? Do you have great problem-solving and decision-making skills? Are you a hard worker who is driven to achieve goals? Do you enjoy driving? If so, apply for this position by filling out our initial quick, mobile-friendly application!