- 09-Feb-2020 to 09-Mar-2020 (MST)
- Vernon, CA, USA
- Depends on Experience
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a plush toy company located in Vernon. The ideal candidate will be able to complete our graphic design needs, while also being able to jump into the role of toy designer on occasion. Flexibility is important! Our ideal candidate will be able to wear many hats and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Create and design packaging, logos, hangtags, SILs and branding.
- Ability to work within licensor style guide restrictions
- Creation of dye lines for PDQs and Displays
- Design and layout print ready catalogs
- Support Sales with ads, sell sheets, flyers, and presentations
- Some toy design/ product design
- Strong knowledge of die-lines & packaging construction
- Expert in Illustrator and Indesign
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Comfortable wearing many hats
- Ability as an illustrator a strong plus
- Knowledge of toys and general trends a strong plus
- A fun and creative attitude! Job Type: Full-time
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.