- 28-May-2021 to 27-Jun-2021 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability.
We are currently looking for a full time Instructional Designer.
This position will partner with the SRP University team and key business stakeholders to assist with the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of SRP University curriculum. This individual must work closely with field business leaders and subject matter experts across the organization to understand the business goals; determine the learning and development needs of the various populations necessary to support those business goals; and develop and successfully execute instructional design plans to address those needs. This individual will serve as a liaison between the corporate/division/region teams to help ensure the applicability of training materials to the company needs. Special emphasis will be placed on curriculum designed to support new product launches and system/process upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree in instructional systems design or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in Learning & Development
- Demonstrated experience in instructional systems design in a service oriented industry
- Evidence of a solid working knowledge of learning and development best practices and adult learning theory
- Ability to convert traditional training materials delivered through instructor lead sessions
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant
- Service orientation and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to interact collaboratively within all levels and functions of an organization
- Consumer product goods experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Course Authoring Software: Articulate 360 Suite (Rise/Storyline) or Adobe Suite (Captivate)
- LMS Administration: Canvas, Cornerstone, Paycom Learning, etc.
Preferred, but not required:
- Video Editing (Premiere Pro or similar)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Audio Tools (Audacity or similar)
- Interactive Learning Tools (Kahoot, Gimkit, Vyond, etc.)
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.