Inventory Clerk – Virginia Beach, VA
Are you detail oriented and have strong organizational and communication skills? Join SRP as an Inventory Clerk!
Driven by our mission to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Use inventory computer programs to update counts and compile reports such as spreadsheets
- Handle various inventory-related communications with other departments
- Create invoices
- Create returns
- Transact refused shipments
- Handle internal transfers
- Complete inventory cycle count adjustments
- Handle sub inventory transfers
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employees are paid weekly
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The hourly rate for this position is $19.00.
- Have strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to critical think and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using inventory software
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret inventory reports
- 2+ years in an inventory position preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent