Inventory Control Supervisor
Inventory Control Supervisor
Virginia Beach, VA
Do you have strong analytical skills and solid attention to detail? Do you have experience leading, coaching, and developing teams? Join Strategic Retail Partners as an Inventory Control Supervisor!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Supervise daily inventory control operations
- Lead a team of up to 8 employees responsible for completing accurate cycle counts, analysing results, ensuring inventory is in its proper locations, and inputting count data into the proper systems
- Oversee and aid in count audits
- Solve inventory issues or discrepancies through analysis
- Approve cycle count adjustments based on set dollar threshold and explain the reasoning for the adjustments
- Utilize and train team members to uses counting tools and scales
- Make sure the warehouse is a safe place to work by creating, implementing, and monitoring safety protocols
- Use people leadership skills to drive a continuous improvement mindset while coaching and developing the members of your team in both inventory control and analysis
- Monitor KPI’s on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Make recommendations to elevate your team to the next level of performance
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The gross annual salary range is $65,000-$75,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in Inventory Control
- Knowledge of inventory management procedures and warehousing practices
- Comprehensive understanding of WMS/ERP systems, Oracle preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze data and present recommendations based on analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous Experience in a leadership role, responsible for directing and influencing others
- Be able to regularly stand, bend, reach, climb and move around the warehouse
- Experience operating a forklift