Inventory Cycle Counter
Inventory Cycle Counter
Inventory Cycle Counter – Virginia Beach, VA
Do you have strong math skills and solid attention to detail? Would you like to work for a fast-growing industry leader with stable market position?
Join SRP as an Inventory Cycle Counter!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Aid in accurate inventory control
- Utilize hand-held devices, computers, and counting tools to include weight counting scales
- Perform cycle counts
- Track and record accurate inventory
- Maintain a minimum of 98% degree of accuracy for counts and data entry
- Identify products and units of measure
- Update containers with partial quantities
- Research and report discrepancies and damaged products
- Oversee cycle counts from peers
- Provide second count audits
- Review inventory areas to ensure materials in their proper place
- Operate a forklift on a regular basis
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The base salary for this position is $17.85 hourly.
- Be able to adhere to all company policies, guidelines, and safety requirements
- Be comfortable operating in multiple software systems
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the course of the day
- Be able to regularly stand, bend, reach, climb, move around the warehouse, and be able to work sometimes in high and/or cramped places
- Have experience operating a forklift
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 110794