Inventory Technician - Support
- 31-Dec-2020 to 01-Mar-2021 (MST)
- Accounting & Finance
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
SRP Companies is excited to announce we have a Inventory Technician position available. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide great service and value to our customers. We have achieved tremendous growth due to a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a passion to provide innovative products and services.
- Support and assist our Field Team Members by responding to inventory help desk tickets as needed
- Make Customer and Representative inventory balance corrections
- Keep accurate records and generate reports daily
- Monitor install accounts and complete transfers of product from installer inventories to customer
- Daily tracking of purchase order/drop shipment deliveries to representatives
- Monitor log and make representative to distribution center transfers for refused or returned shipments
- Always consider the impact of inventory transactions on representative inventory count results
- Perform other duties as assigned to the Field Inventory Technician.
- 1+ years of customer service and order processing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to execute and manipulate documents in all programs
- Oracle experience a plus, but not required
- Detail oriented, focused, analytical and able to follow through
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service/phone sales skills
- High energy level for a fast-paced work environment
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.