Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Charlotte, North Carolina area
Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with customers? Are your driving skills top-notch? Come join SRP as a Key Account Manager!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
As a Key Account Manager, we’ll need you to:
- Service local stores within a territory with our trendy and high-quality products, while using a company vehicle from SRP’s upgraded fleet.
- Sell and merchandise our new and existing product lines.
- Order, deliver and maintain an accurate inventory of products.
- Install fixtures, such as shelving or displays.
- Manage and update store promotions.
- Conduct end-of-day reports on business transactions.
- Support and interact with store management and build relationships to grow sales.
- Take pride in presenting a good company image.
- This position has a typical Monday-Friday schedule with the day starting between 6AM and 7AM. You will need to have the flexibility to work 50 hours a week and be willing to travel overnight on selected routes.
Excellent benefits package:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Tuition assistance
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Dodge Friends and Family Discount
- Daily per diem for overnight travel
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Sales commissions are excellent with an earning potential of $55,000 -$70,000. This range represents the anticipated low and high end, base plus commission, for this position. Actual pay will vary and is based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to positively interact with customers and an outgoing personality.
- Detailed orientated.
- Previous experience in vending, customer service, sales and/or retail preferred.
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds and bend, push, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121627