Procurement Coordinator (92924)
Procurement Coordinator - Lindon, Utah - Hybrid Role
Do you have supply chain, shipping, receiving or procurement experience? Are you Excel savvy? Would you like to be part of a great Procurement and Supply Chain team? If so, join SRP as a Procurement Coordinator!
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and Route Representatives covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Assist with managing purchase orders, oversee shipping schedules, and maintain purchase records.
- Assist with measuring vendor's performance and creating monthly score card KPIs.
- Review purchase agreements with vendors, manage and follow-up with vendor inquiries.
- Work with warehouse staff to compare deliveries with purchase orders to identify discrepancies.
- Track shipments and verify quantities received against purchase orders/invoices.
- Collect and provide initial analysis of data to be used by the procurement teams.
- Perform analysis to reconcile supply versus expected demand.
- Ensure proposals and quotes are appropriately completed, verify product and pricing information, and contact suppliers for clarification.
- Perform ERP item set-up maintenance.
- Enter purchase orders and relevant details.
- Coordinate transfers between warehouses.
- Follow-up with buyers and vendors.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off with annual cash out option
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The compensation range is $22.00 - $26.00 per hour. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position. Actual compensation will vary and is based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
- Two to four years of experience with supply chain, shipping, receiving or procurement.
- Outstanding Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Critical thinker and team player.
- ERP and MRP experience are a plus.