- 23-Apr-2021 to 22-May-2021 (MST)
- Supply Chain
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: to Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
SRP Companies is excited to announce that we have a Project Manager position to support our supply chain available. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced, growing, collaborative team environment while managing multiple priorities, this may be the position for you.
- Build scope of project, maintain timeliness in taking care of issues, and supervise timeline progress and report status updates.
- Responsible for flawless execution of projects in an extremely fast-paced environment with continual changing priorities.
- Work with team leaders to support team member's participation and success.
- Responsibility to lead the project life cycles, working with all departments, to ensure successful project.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Project Management experience, preferably within a consumer packaged goods and distribution environment. Experience in a convenience retailing environment a plus.
- The ability to generate positive relationships and foster a team environment through excellent leadership and management skills.
- Solid planning and organizational skills, detail orientation and the ability to manage multiple projects in a pro-active, timely manner.
- Superb communication skills, including strong writing and presentation skills as well as proven influencing and persuading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including the knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Project Management software experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or supply chain preferred.
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.