- 07-Aug-2021 to 20-Sep-2021 (MST)
- SRP Corporate
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Per Visit
- Full Time
SRP Companies is seeking a highly experienced Operations Project Manager to support critical business initiatives driving our growth. This project delivery professional must be a self-starter that is comfortable leading large, complex projects, engaging with senior leaders, and driving projects to achieve their stated objectives. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced, growing, collaborative team environment while managing multiple priorities, this may be the position for you.
The Project Manager is responsible for the facilitation and execution of key transformational projects, working collaboratively with Leadership, Product Development, Retailer Project, Sales, and the Supply Chain Management teams. Critical to success is the ability to pro-actively manage and communicate across the organization to ensure on-time execution of projects.
- Communicate among work groups across the company.
- Manage overall project budget(s).
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, ceaseless energy and persistence to achieve goals despite obstacles and difficulties.
- Anticipate critical situations and independently drives mitigation strategies and actions.
- Respond to critical situations with accurate analysis, problem breakdown, option assessment, and clear communication and/or escalation with the right stakeholders, if needed.
- Organize, attend, participate in, and facilitate meetings with Team Members, partners, and senior stakeholders.
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS degree and 5-7 years' relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. (required)
- Excellent, clear, and concise communications
- A proven track record of taking ownership.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Well-organized, able to multi-task, and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to generate positive relationships and foster a team environment through excellent leadership and management skills.
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $100,000 - $120,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.