Regional Director of Customer Operations
- 10-Sep-2021 to 09-Nov-2021 (MST)
- Field Operations
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is seeking to hire a Regional Director of Customer Operations
We pay a competitive wage and sales bonuses. We also offer solid benefits including health, vision, dental, a 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, ongoing training at SRP University, Dodge Friends and Family Discount, and daily per diem for overnight travel. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, apply today!
ABOUT SRP COMPANIES
We are a wholesale supplier, and our category management services optimize product mix and merchandising, improve retailer sales and profits, and allow store operators to focus on other core responsibilities. We promise to provide the best service and category management possible at every step of the process from source to shelf. Our dedication has allowed us to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
We are a growing company with a vision of E2P3 - Exceeding Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. We need hard-working employees to carry our vision forward. By joining our team, you will become part of a high-energy group of people. We also offer our employees competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a work environment that people want to be a part of.
We are looking for a Director of Customer Operations to lead a sales management team to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. The DCO is responsible for leading a team of Area Sales Managers for an assigned geographic area in the execution of sales initiatives to ensure SRP Product lines are sold and serviced in all assigned accounts.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. You should be familiar with and able to manage Key Performance Indicators with the team to meet company goals. If you have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we would like to meet you.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers.
- Create plans to address clients' business needs.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers' needs.
- Lead, develop and mentor sales management team to consistent execution of platinum level direct store delivery service over a large number of routes
- Ensure superior customer service and foster a customer service environment.
- Grow revenue through volume
- Ensure safety by establishing behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure managers are trained on safe working techniques.
- Work with senior management team to continuously foster a positive work environment and establish the organization as an employer of choice.
- Set performance goals according to SRP goals and objectives.
- Review and analyze sales performance against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as a Field Operations Manager, Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Experience leading and managing direct store delivery routes is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Willingness and ability for frequent overnight travel
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Are you an outgoing people person? Are you attentive to detail? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a dedication to accuracy? Can you effectively multitask? Do you have great problem-solving and decision-making skills? Are you a hard worker who is driven to achieve goals? Do you enjoy driving? If so, apply for this position by filling out our initial quick, mobile-friendly application!