Route Coordinator (Fleet Routing / Mapping Specialist)
- 07-Feb-2019 to 08-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Sapulpa, OK, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
We are excited to announce hat we have an opening for a Route Coordinator (Fleet Routing / Mapping Specialist) position with SRP Companies. This position is responsible for the execution of Route Optimization and to provide support to the Operations Team while ensuring costs and productivity targets are achieved. Do you like to solve complex issues and deliver effective strategies? If you said yes, we need you to join our routing team.
- Daily maintenance of the Descartes WinRoute Tool, and other mapping applications
- Develop Routes based on Representative, Customer location and service scheduling, executing platinum service, cost, and productivity goals
- Ensure customer information is accurate and current in databases
- Take on routing challenges based on workload, geographical areas, proper sequencing, consistent workload, and customer/driver continuity
- Effectively handle customer, management and employee interactions in a professional, courteous manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office Suite), spreadsheets, etc
- Descartes WinRoute Software experience a plus
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Self-motivated and dedicated to company goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various personalities
SRP Companies, participates in E-Verify employment verification.
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 996164