Route Efficiency Clerk
Route Efficiency Clerk
Route Efficiency Clerk – Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Do you have customer service and Microsoft Excel experience? Would you like to be part of a great team?
Join SRP as a Route Efficiency Clerk!
Driven by our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Interface and assist Route Sales Representatives that are in the field.
- Manage a high volume of calls and emails with customers, employees, and management - approximately 800+ calls and 800+ emails per month.
- Build and distribute Excel reports on roll over accounts, route completion, late starts, temporary routes, and add/remove stores from live routes.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance.
- Paid holidays and floating holidays.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to deliver exceptional value to our customers by providing innovative products and services. Our vision is to empower our team to become the most admired provider of consumer products and distinctive retail solutions. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The hourly rate is $15.00/hour.
- Previous customer service or call center experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Hours are 9AM – 6PM, M-F, must be able work a weekend on-call shift every 3rd Saturday (11AM – 7PM)
- Outgoing with the ability to positively interact with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hybrid option after training (six month minimum training period).