Route Relief Representative Extensive Travel - Full Time
- 08-Jul-2020 to 06-Sep-2020 (MST)
- Field Operations
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Full Time
SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products.
We are seeking someone who places importance on customer service and strives for an excellent customer experience. Job duties include, but not limited to: managing a route territory, product handling, installation of fixtures, store resets, and merchandising. You will also provide support to the Sales Operations Team.
The optimal candidate will appreciate our competitive benefits package, paid holidays, PTO and performance incentives. Our employee's love our consistent schedule with weekends off along with a company vehicle, hotel program and many other perks such as 401k and FSA. Extensive training with SRP University and on route is provided.
- MUST be willing to travel extensively overnight Monday thru Friday. You are away from home and you will need to be comfortable with air travel and weekly hotel stays.
- This position does require physical activity, bending, twisting and up and down repetitive motion and the capability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets our standards.
- 1-2 years of merchandising and route work is helpful.
- The ability to work in a fast changing environment that includes a personality that is versatile, flexible all while maintaining a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Computer and Smartphone savvy.
- Acute attention to detail.
- A self motivated individual who takes charge with boundless energy and enthusiasm
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing company? If so, apply today and join our team.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled, Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.