Route Relief Representative
- 25-Mar-2019 to 17-May-2019 (MST)
- Delivery and Merchandising
- Bear, DE, USA
- Salary Base plus Overtime
- Full Time
We need you to join our national industry leading team today SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other high demand products. We are to products and delivering platinum customer service. In fact, our Mission Statement is that we Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability. We need professionals like you to carry our mission and vision forward in our company. We are currently looking for a Route Relief Service Representative and would to have you join our and What would our next team member look like? They would:
- Need to be flexible and willing to be prepared for the unexpected. You will travel to various locations each week to provide support for different route territories regionally and nationally.
- Place importance on customer service, for an excellent customer experience and have the potential to grow and handle customer relationships.
- Ability to deliver and merchandise products, install displays and reset stores. This position will require repetitive lifting, bending, driving and will be subject to all weather conditions.
- Be self-motivated, well organized and able to prioritize, multi-task, and make sure deadlines are met while working and independently and have minimal supervision.
- Portray teammate attitude by providing support to our Sales Operations Team by communicating and cooperating with team members and supervisors. Will also show a willingness to accomplish and perform tasks assigned by supervisors and to assist others as needed.
- Illustrate a professional demeanor toward others and be the face of our business in the public eye.
- Have excellent and efficiency skills all while following company procedures.
- You will need a valid Driver's License, a clean driving record and be eligible for physical certification.
- Competitive Pay and Performance Incentives
- Excellent health benefits, such as, Health, Vision, Dental and Accident/Life Insurance
- Flex Spending
- and Holiday pay
- Company vehicle
- Company credit card for company approved expenses
- Stable, Long Term and Safe work environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1035104