Route Relief Representative
Route Relief Representative
Are you energized by travel and have a sense of adventure? Do you enjoy interacting with customers? Are your driving skills top-notch?
If so, join Strategic Retail Partners as a Route Relief Representative!
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, Strategic Retail Partners has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and Route Representatives covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
As a Route Relief Representative, you will work with Strategic Retail Partners’ customers to…
- Service local stores within various territories with our trendy and high-quality products, while using a company vehicle from SRP’s upgraded fleet.
- Stock and merchandise our new and existing product lines.
- Order, deliver and maintain an accurate inventory of products.
- Install fixtures, such as shelving or displays.
- Manage and update store promotions.
- Conduct end-of-day reports on business transactions.
- Support and interact with store management and build relationships.
- Take pride in presenting a good company image.
The Route Relief Representative compensation includes base pay and overtime. Earn up to $55,000 annually!
The Route Relief Representative schedule is Monday through Friday with the day starting at 6:00am. The schedule is typically 50 hours a week and includes extensive overnight travel (Monday - Friday every week).
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off with annual cash out option
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- $45 Meal allowance for overnight travel
- All-expense paid training at SRP University in Virginia Beach, Virginia or Castle Rock, Colorado
- Employee discounts on hotels and lodging
- Employees are paid weekly
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday every week
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Tech savvy with smartphone apps, Outlook and Zoom
- Previous experience in customer service, vending, sales and/or retail preferred
- Located within a reasonable commuting distance to a major airport
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds and bend, push, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
- This is a physical job and requires that the driver to get in and out of the company van or similar type vehicle at each stop
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be 21 years of age or older
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 113649